Tuesday, February 7, 2017

my career in high school

Let's take some time to reflect on this concept. Please write 6 sentences total answering the
questions below. Include two images or a video that you think best represents what you are
feeling right now in your high school career.

What methods do you use to manage your time and survive the week?

do you enjoy high school? why or why not?

do you think you will miss it when it's over?


 In my high school career I am feeling almost like a junior already because I am almost done with being a sophomore and I am gonna be done with PE. I survive the week in high school by saying to my self the periods almost over so the next class is coming witch means less time in school, going home and eating chips. I enjoy high because I get a break from home and I get to hang out with my friends. I like school because sometimes the teachers give you a break from work and no home work to. I will miss high school when I'm done because I made great memories and hanging out with my friends and eating pizza almost every single day and having the best teachers ever. High school has been fun and when my hands are full of work I still try so that the few years I'm still in high school I can make the most of it.


Image result for lovebird peach facedI feel like a bird right now because I feel free in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment